The recipe is below and the pictures will help provide you with tips.
(I prepared six crostini's as an appetizer for two)
- French Bread
- Goat Cheese
- Fresh Basil
- Balsamic Glaze
- Ripe Cherries
- Preheat a panini press, skillet or pan on the stove.
- Wash your Cherries and Basil Leaves. Slice both.
- Slice your french bread, I used half the loaf.
- Butter the bread on both sides and press in a panini press or cook both sides in butter on a the stovetop until golden brown and crispy.
- Spread goat cheese on crostini.
- Top with sliced cherries, basil, arrange on plate and drizzle with the balsamic glaze.
When cutting the basil, bunch it together and slice in long thin motions. Cut the cherries in half and remove the pit. Easy!